Make eBay’s New Digital Download Policy Work For You
This is certainly worth passing along…
From the eBay Forums;
An announcement offered by Deirdre from Community Development.
The recent change in the Digital Download policy has many sellers of items delivered by download confused and concerned about the viability of their businesses on eBay. Have no fear! Sellers of “delivery by download” merchandise now have an excellent opportunity to adjust their selling and marketing to increase their visibility and their potential sales. Brian Burke and Jim Griffith with be available during this workshop to provide tips and advice to all sellers of downloadable media on a range of related topics including:
* Exploring and highlighting the policy details
* Taking full advantage of the Classified Ad format
* Utilizing effective marketing and promotion of your content items
* Offering content on physical media to boost sales
* How to make sure your all you digital content listings are in full compliance with eBay policy
Brian and Griff will also answer any question or concern you might have about the recent policy change.
This is going to happen this coming Friday, April 11th from 2:00pm - 3:00pm (Pacific Time) on the Workshop Discussion Board. (Time Zone Converter)Tags: Digital Download Workshop, eBay, eBay Community Development, eBay Sellers
POSTED IN: Worth Passing Along