Copywriters Are Not Content Writers
And I’m sure many of you know that already :)
A real copywriter - someone writing sales and marketing copy. Content writers - depends entirely on the subject matter. Sales letter writers are copywriters but called “direct response copywriters.”
[Quote compiled from two resources - Digital Point and “Writers vs. Copywriters”]
Here are some places you can find some of the best known Internet Marketing Copywriters I know. Please feel free to add your recommendation in the comments.
- Too Many To List In The: Copywriter’s Forum by Michael Fortin
- Too Many To List In The: Warrior Forum Copywriter Directory
- One of b5’s Own: Brian Clark at Copyblogger
- Another of b5’s Own: Anne Wayman at The Golden Pencil
- John Reese - One of the Internet’s all-time top marketers!
- I’m certain you can find someone of quality in: Anthony Blakes’ Copywriting Expert’s Forum
Good writing!Tags: Content Writers, Copywriters, Copywriting, Copywriting Resources, IM Writers